I'm a M.Sc. computer science student from Aachen, Germany.
Born in 1989, after my A-Levels and military service in 2010, I worked for several years as a freelance software developer, mainly creating web and database applications in the area of personal management, marketing, photography and logistics. After my bachelor thesis in 2014, I started to work in academia at Chair of Informatics 2 in the Theory of Hybrid Systems Group headed by Prof. Dr. Ábrahám, where I focussed on the development of control strategies for hybrid electric vehicles as well as teaching activities. In September 2015, I started working at the Chair of Communication and Distributed Systems (COMSYS) in the network architectures group headed by Prof. Dr.-Ing. Wehrle, where I am currently pursuing my master thesis.
My interests include: distributed systems, web performance, browser networking, data-science, it-security and privacy.
I am the maintainer of the GeneiAL C++ Genetic Algorithm Library.
- Torsten Zimmermann, Jan Rüth, Benedikt Wolters and Oliver Hohlfeld . How HTTP/2 Pushes the Web: An Empirical Study of HTTP/2 Server Push. IFIP NETWORKING'17:(accepted)
- Johanna Nellen, Kai Driessen, Martin R. Neuhäußer, Erika Ábrahám, Benedikt Wolters. Two CEGAR-Based Approaches for the Safety Verification of PLC-Controlled Plants. Information Systems Frontiers 2016: 1-26.
- Sascha Geulen, Martina Josevski, Johanna Nellen, Janosch Fuchs, Lukas Netz, Benedikt Wolters, Dirk Abel, Erika Ábrahám, Walter Unger: Learning-based control strategies for hybrid electric vehicles. CCA 2015: 1722-1728
- Johanna Nellen, Benedikt Wolters, Lukas Netz, Sascha Geulen, Erika Ábrahám: A Genetic Algorithm based Control Strategy for the Energy Management Problem in PHEVs. GCAI 2015: 196-214
- Johanna Nellen, Erika Ábrahám, Benedikt Wolters: A CEGAR Tool for the Reachability Analysis of PLC-Controlled Plants Using Hybrid Automata. Formalisms for Reuse and Systems Integration 2015: 55-78
- See also: dblp, google scholar, researchgate
University Projects, Theses and Seminars
- Master Thesis (2016): TBA
- Medicine Project Thesis (2015): Robust Patient Pseudonym Extraction during Automatic Calibration in Low-Cost Photogrammetry
- Research Focus Class on Communication Systems "Privacy under Attack" (2015): Online Crowdinvestments: Divestment of Privacy?
- Seminar Paper (2015): Structure-Based Comparison of Biomolecules, Seminar on Bioinformatics Algorithms
- Seminar Paper (2014): Connecting the IoT Opportunities for Using SDN and NFV to Realize Flexible LTE Network Architectures, Seminar on Mobile Internet Technology
- Bachelor Thesis (2014): Distributed Authorization Management for Secure Sensor Data in the Cloud
- Seminar Paper (2013): Bringing Healthcare to the Cloud Security and Privacy Challenges, Seminar on Advanced Internet Technology
- Proseminar (2011): The PageRank Algorithm, Proseminar on Datastructures and Algorithmns